Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving fun

Come on in and join us
being silly
watching the Cardinals struggle to play football
Loving all of the football games that are on today
coloring
I don't like pumpkin pie due to the consistency so I decided to make a pumpkin cream pie and it was so delicious
playing cards with their grandparents
my little girl
Jenga with grandma
snuggling with my husband
Today was a good day full of food, family & fun. We had a great thanksgiving day and everyone had a great time. We had a great meal of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, candied yams, corn & rolls and then for desert we had chocolate cream pie, pumpkin cream pie, peanut butter fudge, seas candy & pumpkin bread. I love thanksgiving a great day to be thankful and eat, eat, eat.

3 comments:

God's Girl said...

Awe... looks like you guys had a great day! After all that cooking, hopefully you can take a little rest today.

I love you girl.

Erica said...

MMMM peanut butter fudge. I need to make some of that. :) I think you should post the recipe. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving you guys,
Miss and Love you all so much.
Laurie & David