Sunday, November 9, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 9

Somebody loves me
Isn't it pretty
And oh so yummy
Tonight I am thankful for Kathy Andrejko she made me this beautiful cake. You see for 3 years straight I have tried to win a cake in the cake walk at Hallelujah Party and I come home with nothing, so Kathy decided to make me my very own cake because she loves me. She is such a sweet lady always thinking of others and I just adore her. Kathy is the one who took Joshua under her wing when we first moved here and she loved on him and would take him for walks to calm him and just make him feel so special when we first moved here (he was really having a hard time adjusting) and he just loves her. This is the kind of lady she is. So Kathy thank you so much I love my cake and I love you. Thank you Lord for Kathy and please bless her in a special way.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Cathy is an angel! She is so selfless & beautiful, if I could grow to be like her I would be very blessed! Thanks for sharing, now will you share some of that yummy cake? :)

God's Girl said...

Oh.. How... Sweet!!!
She amazes me! I love her.

One thing I know for sure, You are loved too!!! God is so good to show us His love in different ways
(a cake is a sweet way).

I love it! Thanks for showing us the cool inside too. It made my mouth water. : )

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! The thankfulness you are feeling is the way I felt when Carl brought home that card from you yesterday from church. That was such a blessing to know that someone was thinking of and missed me! :) Miss you, too!

Anonymous said...

How sweet that was. First of all Kathy Thank you for spending time with my nephew Joshie and loving him in a special way.For helping him adjust to his new home and his surroundings.
Second- For being so sweet to my sister. Living so far away from her and Susan is so hard for me but knowing they have such sweet and caring friends around them helps. Thank you.
The cake looks so yummy. Tammy has my address.... LOL
Just kiding...or am I? LOL
Love
Tammy's sister Laurie

Aimee- said...

She is such a sweet and special lady!! We are so blessed to know such a powerful lady!