Thursday, November 20, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 20

Day 20: I am thankful for modern technology. My phone and my computer help me to keep in touch with so many people who are so important to me. All of my family and most of my friends do not live here in AZ so I keep in contact with them via the Internet or phone. I am able to send pictures to my family & friends within seconds of taking them and keeping up my blog so everyone knows what's going on with my family or just picking up the phone and calling. Thank you Lord for blessing me with these things it makes being away from my family and friends so much easier when they are just a click of the mouse or a phone call away.

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Isn't it great? Even for those of us who live so close.... it's a great way to stay connected!

I love you sweet friend. I miss you too!