Thursday, November 6, 2008

Giving thanks day 6

I am thankful for singing worship. I am so grateful that God has given me a voice to worship him. What a gift it is to sing on our worship team and praise God week after week. I sing from the time I get up until I go to bed at night. When I was younger I was told I shouldn't sing because it wasn't my gift so I started praying to God and asking him to give me a voice to worship him and if he would I would use it to only sing songs that glorified him and he answered my prayers and I have been singing on a worhip team now for 20 years and what a blessing it has been. So Lord thank you for my gift.

4 comments:

Blessed said...

What a wonderful gift you've been blessed with.

I know when I praise the Lord in song it blesses Him, but I'm sure it doesn't bless anyone else.

God's Girl said...

God has given you an amazing gift! I am so thankful that you use it to bring Jesus glory and honor!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome gift you have been given. I cannot believe someone would tell you not to sing. What a blessing you & your voice all.
xoxo~ Cindi Brasher

Lauren said...

God has definitely blessed you with a beautiful voice. I enjoy listening to you sing and love how you always have a beautiful song of praise coming from your heart! :)