Friday, November 7, 2008

Giving thanks day 7

Today I am truly thankful for Toni Clifton she is such an amazing woman and a great friend. She is always willing to help out if it's within her power. Today she called and asked if she could bring Hannah home from school since Joshua is home sick with strep and she didn't want him to have to get in the van to go to school when he could be resting. She then took my daughter to the park after school to play for about an hour so she wouldn't be stuck in the house with sick brother. She always puts others first and she is such a blessing to our family. Toni thank you for your willingness to make my life a little easier. God bless in a special way my friend.

3 comments:

God's Girl said...

I love that girl! She is such a sweet servant of the Lord!

Blessed said...

Wow. What a sweet lady. What a blessing to have a sweet friend like that.

I miss you! :)

Aimee- said...

She is pretty awesome, huh!?! I luv her too!! She always puts a smile on my face when I see her and talk with her!