Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 30

Day 30: I am thankful to be alive. To be able to create memories with my husband and children. To be able to serve Jesus. To be able to go to work and show Gods love to the kids there. I am thankful for my friends who love me and encourage me. I am thankful for Terry Walling, Bob Kopeny and Todd Krombein my three pastors who taught the word of God to me and lived it out and are such great examples to me. I am thankful for Robyn, Becky & Julie their sweet wives and three of my close friends. I am thankful for Susan Richardson & Lori Eggenburg my bible answer woman who have such amazing insight into Gods word and are always willing to answer my questions without making me feel stupid. I am thankful for my new friends here in AZ and all my friends I had to leave in CA. I am thankful for my church family both here and in CA. I am so blessed by all of you. I am thankful God allows me serve in ministry it is such a joy. I am thankful that even though times get tough God carries me through, teaches me new lessons and strengthens me through it. I am thankful for the greatest husband ever, for my amazing children God has allowed me to raise and the ones I didn't get to know yet who are already sitting at his feet. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful I had a grandfather who used to take his grandchildren sit them at his feet and tell us about Jesus. I am truly blessed. Lord thank you for all you have given, for who I am because of you and most important for you. I could go on and on over why I am thankful maybe next year I will do this more often because I don't ever want to take anything you have blessed me with for granted. Thank you Lord I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Aimee- said...

What a great post Tammy! Thank you for sharing.

God's Girl said...

You are such a blessed woman of God! Isn't He good?