Saturday, November 15, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 15

Day 15: Today I am so thankful that we got to go watch Silas get re adopted and officially become Silas Shubin. (I have lots more pictures but this is Erica's big day and I will let her blog them) This was so cool and we are so grateful we got to be part of it. Afterwards there was cake, ice cream, soda, fruit snacks and more just one big celebration of everyone who was adopted today. What an amazing thing to be part of. Thank you Erica and David for allowing us to be part of this we feel so blessed.



3 comments:

God's Girl said...

What a sweet gift... So much to be thankful for!!!!

Aimee- said...

What a blessing! Thank you for sharing!

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous! :) I can't wait to see more pics! I'm glad you went too. Thanks for sharing.