Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 17

Day 17: Today I am thankful for my step dad Steve, today is his birthday so Happy Birthday Dad I love you. He's been part of my life since I was 9 yrs old. He is such an amazing step dad he has always treated me like I was his own biological child and loved me unconditionally. He is a wonderful grandpa and father in law too. I feel so blessed that God has brought him into my life. I always felt so lucky because my dad was such an amazing man then God brought me my step dad too and I grew up with two amazing men to call dad. Thank you Lord for such an amazing stepfather I love you dad and pray God will bless you in special ways this next year.
This is one of my favorite pictures of him when they were here visiting us last year he would go out and just relax on my swing and Hannah snuck out one day and took this of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%. He is an amazing step dad. I love him with all my heart and miss him deeply.
Happy birthday Dad.
PS Lve you so much Tam.
Hugs & Kisses
Laurie

Paula said...

It sounds like you have really been blessed with a great dad and grandpa for your kids.