Monday, November 24, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 24

Day 24: Today I am thankful for Lori Eggenburg. She has been one of my closest friends for over 15 years. Leaving her behind in Calif. was one of the hardest things I did friends like her don't come around too often. It is so nice to know she's only a phone call away and always full of Godly wisdom. She is my bible answer woman if I need to find it or have a question I call Lori. She is a forever friend and I am very blessed. Thank you Lord for Lori.

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

I thank God for her too! She is a true - blue, faithful friend.

Susanz Place said...

lori got her own post and i didn't ok now i'm really gonna throw a tantrum - did i even spell that right?
yea she's ok - at least she makes me coffee on Sundays and Wednesday.
;0)