Thursday, November 13, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 13

My friend Tammy & her husband Ruben
Day 13: I am so thankful for my very dear friend Tammy. She is such an amazing woman she is a mother of 9, home schools her kids, she's involved in ministry and loves Jesus more than anything in her life. Tammy is such an example of a Proverbs 31 woman she has always been such an example to me and loves me unconditionally. Thank you my friend for you unconditional love and friendship for over 20 years. I love you my friend and miss you so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture!

God's Girl said...

I love these sweet friends! I am thankful for their love for Jesus and their inspiration.

Robin/Mom/Mimee said...

Tammy... how you realize what a wonderful friend you are to me and many others. You are a blessing beyond measure. I miss hearing from you, but love reading your blog and seeing the kids grow.

Love you,

Robin

Aimee- said...

Isn't it such a huge Blessing when God sends someone like this in our lives!?! I have many so called "friends" over the years, but when God sends one to you--what an amazing great gift!!