Saturday, November 15, 2008

A little bit of fun on Saturday

Hannah & Joshua hanging out at the fountain at Westgate
Hannah & the Coyote
She wanted to ride the mechanical bull
Josh took a minute to adjust his shorts
check out this cotton candy we had for desert it was so yummy
loving my boy
my sweet little girl
This is love
Just kicking back
We went to Westgate today after Silas's adoption to walk around eat some lunch and stop at jobing.com arena to get some tickets to see Chris Tomlin but they weren't on sale yet. The weather was beautful and the lunch was great. We had lots of fun just hanging out. I love being able to spend time as a family on Saturdays.

5 comments:

Blessed said...

Looks like fun.

Such a cute family. :)

Aimee- said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where did you go with the bull and cotton candy!?! I wanna go! :)

Susan said...

Thanks Jill :)
Seems it's an uphill battle sometimes!
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!
I"ll be back!
S.

Doug and Terrye said...

What a precious family...and what an awesome dessert :)

Terrye in FL

God's Girl said...

OK... that cotton candy made my mouth water. I love that stuff!
mmm mmm mmm

Where did you get it?