Monday, October 20, 2008

Womans Retreat

Getting everyones cell numbers before we take off
Julie & Lori
Getting ready to pray before we left
Kim painted our backdrop and was our MC for the weekend
Hanging out together

Linda & Janice ran our boutique
Cindy & Amy listen as Lori teaches


We had a great weekend growing together in God's love. We had great teaching, hilarious skits, beautiful boutique, spirit filled afterglow, great songs for worship and lots of fellowship. God did some great things that weekend and lives have been forever changed. The enemy fought hard to disrupt our time together but the Lord put him in his place. I can't wait to see what next year holds. My word this year was "Affection " I am looking forward to studying my word. Thank you Lord for a great weekend together.


2 comments:

God's Girl said...

ooooo... I think affection will be an awesome word to study!

I look forward to hearing how God uses it to bless you this year.

Love you Tammy.

Susanz Place said...

as long as you pour that word into julie and i we will know you learned well ;0)

study well my sweet sis
xoxoxoxo