Friday, October 24, 2008

Donuts, Mexcian food and Pizza

Donuts from Jaxx Donuts they make the best maple bars anywhere
Real authentic Mexican food from Los Gallos
Chicago style pizza from Tony's of little Italy
Three things that are hard to find in Arizona good Mexican food, donuts & good pizza. We made sure before we left California we got all three. Jaxx Donuts makes the best maple bars all their donuts are fresh and delicious, next authentic Mexican food this a little restaurant family owned and ran with some of the best Mexican food I have ever had and last Tony of Little Italy's Chicago style pizza Tony has owned and operated this for 27 years it is by far the best pizza anywhere. Tony makes a thick pizza with all the toppings on the bottom then the cheese, sauce and last Parmesan cheese. Brian has to have one of these every time we are there.



8 comments:

Meli_Mama said...

You're making me hungry! That's so funny about the Mexican food because my sister and her family moved up to Las Vegas about 7 years ago and that's what they always complain about "No good Mexican food!". So whenever they come here to visit we go out to eat at Valle Luna over on 35th Ave and Bell.

Anonymous said...

We're the same way - we have to have our favorite Mexican restaurant, real donuts or Brea's Best Burgers!

Lauren said...

MMmmm....everybody says California food is what they miss! I have never had some "good" California food - except for the Fish Grotto on the bay of San Diego.

So. I will have to travel there somehow and get some goods. You have made me hungry, so I am going to go get a cookie!

God's Girl said...

mmmm... ya know? I haven't had a maple bar in a really long time and it made my mouth water just thinking about it.

Praying for you Tam for tomorrow!

Love you!

Aimee- said...

I wanna have some!! That made me hungry!

Susanz Place said...

tell bri i loved eating his left over tony's - i suppose it's cruel since i'm not really a tony's fan


ahahhahah - lol - hhahahahahha - lol -
yes i crack myself up!

Missionary Hicks said...

I want donuts now! LOL.It's so true. We always have a list of restaurants to visit when we go to Sacramento, but I didn't get any donuts last time.

tmshafer said...

Wow, where are these places down south??? I thought we knew all the best mexican places :) Makes me hungry every time I look at these pics. Had a wonderful time last weekend, can't wait to sit and fellowship forever someday, what a blessing that will be.!!!!