Friday, October 3, 2008

Prayer Please

This is what one does when they are sick
They watch High School Musical 2
Believe it or not he has strep and has a fever
Well we just got back from the doctor and my little guy has Strep, swollen glands and his tonsils are swollen and along with this comes a fever and a sore throat. Now I know he doesn't look sick but he is so please pray for him and that the rest of us don't get it. I am going on retreat next weekend and I am singing all weekend please pray I don't get it. I spoke to Joshua's teacher today and she said that the table of kids that Joshua sits with at school are all out today with strep 5 kids from the same class. (you see his teacher had strep last week) Joshua has been not acting like himself lately and even slept 13 1/2 hours the other night now we know why his body was trying to fight it off. So until tomorrow morning Joshua is contagious. According to the doctor you are not contagious after 24 hours of antibiotics. Thank you all for your prayers for Joshua and the rest of us.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just like the enemy? I'm so sorry - I'll be praying that Josh is feeling better asap and that no one else gets it.

Julee Huy said...

He sure is adorable when he's sick! I keep trying to tell me little ones that they should just watch TV when they are sick, but they insist on going with life as usual! :)

Blow a kiss toward Josh, without getting strep for me! :)

If you want my looney Julee advice, I'd tell you to start taking Olive Leaf Extract right away, 500mg twice daily with food because it fights strep. But you probably don't want ot hear that so I'll just pray ;)

Meli_Mama said...

I'm praying! Also a couple of months ago Jacob had strep and the rest of us did not get it. I hope that happens with you guys!

My Blessed Life said...

Julee what is this and where can I get some. If it works I would love to try it.

Lauren said...

Praying that he gets better and that you don't get it so you can go on the retreat! Vitamin C, and lots of it, girl!

God's Girl said...

I am praying. He looked so cute this morning and hugable too.

Aimee- said...

How is little man feeling?

Luv You Josheeeee. Praying that you feel better!

My Blessed Life said...

Joshua is doing much better it's amazing what a few days on antibiotics and prayer can do for someone. Thanks to all who have been praying.