Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallelujah 2008

GO STEELERS!
Daddy just wouldn't join the Steeler bandwagon
Great bowling game
He was a trooper he wore his Steeler stuff but he wanted Bears like his daddy
Cake walk anyone?
Me & Toni
She called out all the winners of the cake walk
He was such a ham all night
Toni & Laura
Bryan played our music on his ipod for the cake walk
Our cake walk ladies
It's the Cliftons (Chris was doing security)
Cute little friends Hannah & Meghan
The beginning of a life long friendship
Look how handsome he is I love him
Josh thought he would just climb inside and get it in the hole
Our kitchen crew
Amy & Lisa such sweet ladies (hey Amy God Loves you)
The Mohlines
Dawson & Dilon
Go Luke!
I hope he makes it
Favorite game of the night
Hockey rocks
Too much cuteness in one picture
Drea & Bryan
Surprise
Brian & Michael
Tonight was so much fun! Lots of games, food, jump toys, slides , face painting, crafts, pictures, cake walk, chili cook off just plain old fun. This year I entered the chili contest and placed 3rd there was some good chili to test. The kids had a great time and came home exhausted. A fun time was to be had by all. Joshua was a total ham when it came to the camera and Hannah well not so much. I talked to a couple who lived in the neighborhood and dressed up and came to see what was going on and they loved it, they told me we did an amazing job and they were so impressed I invited them to come to church and try out the church I hope they come. I saw lots of kids there from Rosefield and lots of people who didn't go to our church what a great event to reach out to our community. OH yeah and I loved the theme.

6 comments:

Blessed said...

Great pictures, Tammy, as usual. You guys had tons of fun games. What a great set up. I hope you had a good turn-out.

You all looked so cute in your football uniforms.

I love your caption under Brian's picture. You are so sweet. :)

God's Girl said...

It was a great night! I totally agree! I stand amazed at the Lord and how He works!

The K family sure loves the M family... just so you know!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

ok! So I wanted to be there for all the fun. How cute you all looked.
Sure do miss you guys and the fun times together.
Hugs & Kisses
Aunt Laurie <><

drea said...

Thanks for the great pictures. It was a fun night!
xoxo

Meli_Mama said...

Looks like a great time. I'm so sad that I missed out this year. :(

Anonymous said...

I love love love the picture of Josh and Chad! Cute little blondies!

have a great day!
Malinda