Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank you Lord

Today I left to take my children to school then off to the store before returning home to start my chili for Hallelujah, I needed to do a load of laundry and was going to put it in the washer before I left but ran out of time and off I went. I came home and started the chili and realized my ground beef was still a little frozen so I put it in the microwave on defrost and was sitting there waiting thinking that when It was done and I got the chili in the crock pot I would put my laundry in the washer and take a shower but I realized I was sitting there wasting time waiting when I could be doing my laundry, so I put in the laundry and continued with my chili. I then was talking on the phone with Brian when I heard this very loud squeaky noise in my house and when I went to find it I followed the noise to my laundry room which was full of smoke and realized my washer was burning up so I hurried and shut if off and unplugged it. I then realized if I would have done laundry while I was at the store or waited until I was in the shower I could have had a fire on my hands. So thank you Lord for ordering my day and keeping me from what could have been a bad thing. Let us not forget to cover this day in prayer.

8 comments:

tmshafer said...

The Lord is GOOD! Now its time to go shopping! May the Lord give you wisdom in your pursuits. Love ya!

Lauren said...

Tammy,
That is totally the Lord's hands. How amazing! :) Yes, this day needs extra prayer as the Devil is working overtime. Thank you for sharing God's faithfulness with us all!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Lord for protecting my sister and her home.
Stay safe. Kiss the kids for me
Love Laurie

Paula said...

Wow what a blessing!

God's Girl said...

Oh man!!! I'm so glad God kept you and your house safe.

See you tonight!

Sheri Nash said...

Isn't is awesome to see how God works things out. And knowing that it was him even if we don't realize it at the time!Praise God!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you Father for protecting my sweet Tammy.

Meli_Mama said...

Wow. Thank you God!