Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Angels in heaven are rejoicing


At 1:50am this morning my sweet friend took her last breath here on earth and her first in heaven. The heavens were rejoicing for today was Donna's graduation day. Today there were many tears of sadness & joy shed for Donna she is an amazing mother, wife, daughter and friend. We will miss her more than words can say. I had the privilege of making her family dinner tonight, what a joy they were to be around they ministered to me more than I did to them. Her children smiling because mommy was with Jesus and not sick anymore. The Holy Spirit was so in that home today there was total peace there. Donna you were an amazing woman of God, your love for him was evident in all you did. I am honored to have had the chance to know you and call you my friend. I am going to miss you so much but I will see you again one day.

7 comments:

Julee Huy said...

Beautiful Pictures Tammy! The second one captures the Donna I know so well. Sweet lady. Here are 2 of my favorite sayings from her:

"you have a happy tummy!"

"stink a dink!"

Blessed said...

Hi Tammy,
I'm glad you were able to spend some time with the family tonight. I'm happy you're in town too. Can't wait to see you! I hope you don't mind, I stole one of your pictures of Donna, cuz I just love it. Does that justify breaking the 8th commandment??

My Blessed Life said...

I don't mind at all take it and look at our beautiful precious friend and smile. Love ya Michelle

God's Girl said...

Life... it is filled with joys and sorrows... huh?

Joy for knowing our precious friend...

Sorrow for missing her...

Heaven will be awesome - no more tears or sorrow and one big family reunion!

Anonymous said...

When Julie posted the news, I sent up a prayer for you, my friend. I knew you were there and I know your heart must have been breaking. I love you, Tammy.

Aimee- said...

Oh, Tammy. I am so sorry! I am praying for you and her family as well. I didn't know her, but I do know from your blog and everyone else's, that she was a very special, sweet, and precious lady!

She is dancing with Jesus right now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy -
So glad your hear to give Donna's family your love & support - She was such an awesome woman & that picture of her reminds me of the retreat when she shared her testimony - I'm also glad your here for your sister, I'm sure she appreciates it too -
Love ya gal -
Cindy