Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break part 4 Disneyland

Dale and the kids
Mr. Drew helped get in Aaron, Le & Malia for free he is such a sweet man
Hannah in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle
Le, Malia & Joshua
You are never too old to ride the carousel
Such a sweet picture
Aaron was chosen to go up on stage and battle the Jedi
Le & Aaron in Astro Blaster
Go get em Aaron
Hannah & Josh concentrating
wasn't Joshuas happiest moment of the day
Hannah drove mom she said it's not as easy as it looks
looking into Minnie Mouses mirror
being cute
Hannah & Malia
It's a date with Hannah chaperoning
Josh was hot so he got up here took off his flip flops and stuck his feet in to cool off
They are so sweet together
It's a Mickey Pumpkin
My sweet friend Linda ask me if she could get me and the kids in to Disneyland for free so she blessed us and Drew got Le, Aaron & Malia in and we all had a fun day. It was very hot though and lots of people (we went on Saturday) It was a little hard having 4 kids who were all different ages and different interests but we still managed to have a good time. This was the end of our fall break and then we headed back to AZ. We had a great week and kept busy but I was looking forward to going home and relaxing. Thanks Aaron, Le and Malia for spending the day with us. We love you all.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh how fun!!! I love that place! I can't wait to take Silas!

Blessed said...

Wow Tammy, you had a fun week. I'll bet your were looking forward to going home so you could get some rest. :)

I can't believe I didn't get to see you while you were here. Will you be here for Donna's memeorial?

My Blessed Life said...

I know I was at church Wednesday night and left Saturday evening. Yes I will be there this weekend I hope I get to see you and the kids. Love ya girl.

God's Girl said...

Great pictures Tam. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the happiest place on earth!

: )