Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break part 2 Seaport Village

A day at Seaport Village
Smile!
It was a very pretty hot day

can you tell which ones are my kids
Enjoying the beauty of San Diego
Looking through a telescope at the ship
Daddy helping Joshua see through the telescope
Aaron & I



We spent the morning at Seaport Village walking around and enjoying more of San Diego. It was very hot this day so we left here around lunch time and went to McDonalds in Del Mar the kids place of choice to eat, then back to OC to clean up and go to church for dinner and Awana.



2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Isn't it funny to be like a tourist in the places we grew up at?

Looks like you guys enjoyed your time! : )

My Blessed Life said...

I know I never thought I would ever be a tourist to California. It's just such a beautiful place.