Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break part 3 Newport Beach/Balboa

Walking down the pier towards Ruby's for lunch
Lunch at Ruby's at the end of the pier
Kids putting together their cars that came with their lunch
Hannah working hard at hers see the ocean in the back it was such a great view
I went outside on the pier and took a picture looking in at my family
It was such a beautiful day in Newport
my cute kiddos
see they do love each other
I miss the beach, there is Ruby's out at the end of the pier
Fun with dad
Brian trying to out run the water
he was kind enough to pose for a picture
I miss the beach it's so beautiful
Another fun filled day of fall break


We spent the day at Newport Beach and lunching at Ruby's on the pier we had so much fun
(I wish we had the beach in Arizona.)

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh man.... I miss that part of my life in Cali! Looks so nice. I am looking forward to going to Rubies on the pier now too.

Great pics Tammy. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better!

I was trying to work it out so that I could go to Donna's memorial but I don't think I'm going to be able to. I really, really want to be there. Please pray.

I love you my friend!
xoxoxo

Lauren said...

Gosh Tammy you sure packed in a lot of fun in Cali while you were there! We went to Newport a couple years ago - I love it it is SOOOOO beautiful there!