Monday, October 27, 2008

TAGGED

OK I have been tagged by Erica to play this game so here I go. Make a list 7 random/weird facts about myself, I can't imagine this is going to be easy.
1) I sleep with the TV on every night and so do my kids. (It drives my husband crazy) I need the light and the sound to fall asleep.
2) I can share anything I am drinking with others except milk. The thought of someone else drinking my milk even my own children grosses me out.
3) I own a Ben Roethlesburger wallet ( I love the Steelers)
4) I had a baby when I was 40.
5) I have been singing on a worship team for 20 years now.
6) I wake up at 3am almost every morning (without and alarm clock) check on my kids, pray then go back to sleep.
7) My favorite sandwich is fresh tomatoes on wheat bread with Miracle Whip.
OK there you go 7 things now it's my turn to tag 7 other people. So Monica (ourkrazzylife) , Lauren (Sissy23), Michelle (blessedbeyondblessed), Susan (Susanzplace), Julee (discoveringnathan), Stephanie (fourfinns) and Sheri (nashfamilyjournye) consider yourself tagged. Sorry I am not that exciting.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

What do you mean you're not exciting? Of course you are. :)

About your milk, it's kind of funny you say that because my dad is like that with his milk. He won't share it, and he won't drink it unless it's in a styrofoam cup! LOL

Sarah said...

too funny! Your right this was fun, and funny!

Susanz Place said...

i already said 100 things about myself - good grief woman what are you trying to get me to admit????

God's Girl said...

Good job Tam! I haven't done it yet. I may get to it.

I enjoyed reading your tid-bits. : )

Blessed said...

Okay, this looks fun.

What do you think we'd get if we had someone else tell us 7 random things they know about us? That could be scary, huh? :)

I'm thinking about my 7 things. I'll post as soon as I can.

It was great seeing you this weekend!

Amie said...

stumbled onto your blog..

This tag has been everywhere!! i was a victim too!LOL

I sleep withthe tv on too.. can't sleep without it. Do you ever wonder what kind of things we are absorbing into our brain when we are sleeping. I know I have had nightmars based on whatever was on the tv at the time. But still.. I need it.

And tomato and miracle whip sandwiches.. my fav!! You have good taste! ;)
Thanks for letting me pop in!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good Morning,
I love that your blog keeps me updated on you and the kids. Oh yea those 7 things about you I have 7 more to add if you like? I love you and miss you mucho
Laurie