Thursday, September 27, 2007

God's got you covered

"Be careful or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap" Luke 21:34 NIV
This is the verse in my devotion today then it says If you truly believe "No weapon formed against you shall prosper" then you shouldn't waste time worrying about unforeseen tragedies. God's got you covered. I like that phrase "God's got you covered" you know we tend to say that to our friends hey I got you covered and it tends to make us feel better but to know that God's got you covered does it get any better than that. Lastly my devotion reads Worry never changed anything, but God's word always does.
Praise God there is freedom in Christ.

1 comment:

Aimee- said...

Thank you Tammy for sharing! I really needed this post today!

Hugs,
Aimee