Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Earthly husbands and Heavenly husbands what a gift

Having Brian gone is very hard for me. When he is gone I feel lost. Natalia I don't know how you did it for 6 months I am stuggling and it's been 2 days. In our 9 years of marriage we have hardly ever been apart. As I sit here and think about him I ask myself do I long for time with Jesus as much as I do my earthly husband? WOW! that's a tough question I would love to say oh yes even more but God knows that's not the truth. I know God allows us times like these for us to reconnect with him to learn to rely on him because he will meet our every need. Lord I am sorry for not always measuring up. I do want this to be a special time for you and I this week. Brian even emailed me and told me to spend time with you. You have given me such a gift in Brian and as amazing as he is you gave me something even more amazing you gave me my salvation. Thank you Lord. I am looking foward to our time this week. Thank you for gently reminding me you are waiting to spend time with me. I will meet you in the mornign with my bible and my coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are blogging, Tammy - what an encouragement your posts have been! I know that if most of us our honest enough, we feel the same as you. May we never forget that we are first and foremost the bride of Christ.

I am still praying for the rest of your week!

Erica said...

Amen sister. Since we started praying together one of my biggest commitments was my daily devotions. Thank you for your encouragement - I too meet my Jesus each morning coffee in tow. ;)

Praying for you this week!!

My Blessed Life said...

Thank you for your prayer I can feel them. Tomorrow is the big day. I love you guys.