Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's only day one

Well let's see Brian has a business trip to Monterrey this week and when he is gone things just go wrong. So he left Monday morning at 4am and at 7am I sat at my computer pulled back the curtains only to see an injured coyote sleeping in my back yard,(now my back yard is surrounded by a 6ft wall) I began to laugh because it had only been 3 hours since my husband left and I saw this as only the beginning of a long week. I called Brian and told him he saw it as a sign he should by season tickets to see the Coyotes play hockey. I called the police and they came out to get it. Then last night Hannah comes out of the bathroom to tell me that she had just gone potty and Joshua threw a kazoo in the toilet before she could flush (let me tell you she didn't go pee) I go in the bathroom to check this out only to find out my daughter used 3/4 of a double roll of toilet paper and the toilet was filled with toilet paper. I called Brian and he told me to use my tongs take out the paper and the kazoo and put them in a plastic bag then throw it away so I could flush the toilet, well you need to know that this was not my idea of fun and now I need to go buy me some new tongs. So day one is over and I am INQUIRING (my word) of the Lord the lesson in all of this. So as Tuesday begins I am very cautiously waiting to see what it holds. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, Tammy! I love you - I will pray that your day goes better.

Aimee- said...

OH, Tammy, I agree with Monica! We love you and pray that not only will you have a fantastic day, but a fantastic week! Glad to hear you are buying new tongs! :) HUGS!