Friday, April 10, 2009

An evening at Westgate with the grandparents

Grandma Donna & the kids
Joshua checking out the fountain
Brian & the kids
Nice pose kids
Grandpa pretending to push Joshua in it was pretty funny
Trying to be cute
Dinner outside at Saddle Ranch Chop House
My wonderful husband (Isn't he cute)
Hannah & her grandma Donna
Brian & his dad
Brian & I (Joshua took this)
Mom & Dad Millage
HMMMMM!
My boys
We shared a sampler platter it was yummy. Ribs, sliders, onion rings, hot wings and sweet potato fries.
Hannah put 3 straws together and then tried to suck up her soda
She loves her grandma
Being cute
On the way out of Westgate to go home.
We went to Westgate to walk around and have dinner with Brian's parents and we had a very nice evening. We had dinner at the Saddle Ranch Chop House great food. It was a beautiful night perfect for eating outside. I love good times with the family.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Nice. The weather wasn't too hot for you? Don't you just love the weather this time of year. No heater or air conditioner. Yeah spring. How nice to have family visit.

Aimee- said...

Looks great!! I wanna go now! I am glad you had a lott fun.