Friday, April 10, 2009

Joshua's first Tball game

Going on to the field for the first time
First time at bat
Going to play 3rd base
To the left of the girl with the pink glove
glove ready
Looking good at 3rd base
He scored
on the left
Get him Josh
Listening to his coach (his dad) talk to them he is #7
Go Huskies!
The end of the first game.
Watching a bunch of 5/6 yr olds play Tball was one of the funnest things I have ever done. I am so glad Brian and I are coaching these kids they are great. He likes Tball he just said sitting in the dugout it boring. He was very excited Brian's parents were here and got to see his very first ever Tball game so that was very special.

6 comments:

drea said...

I don't see a pic. of him picking the grass :) looks like fun, baseball season is my favorite!!
Love you friend.

Sheryl said...

How fun. Nice pics.

Anonymous said...

So very cute.

Julee Huy said...

Adorable! Yea Josh!! :)

Aimee- said...

Too cute.

God's Girl said...

Oh, how cute! Matt was trying to talk me into having S do Tball. I know she would love it but I didn't think I should add one more thing to our crazy schedule! When are your games? Maybe we could come and watch. : )