Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smores & Friends

Getty ready for smores
Poor Silas
His very first smore
He tasted and didn't like it.
Liv enjoyed it though
Hannah's first smore and she loved it
David roasted from the end
Erica getting things ready for us
Silas & Sarah
Josh trying it the way David did it.
Skyler kicken itCole showing Josh how it's done
doesn't it look good
Skyler had something to say
Brian enjoying his smore
Was it hot?
cute cute cute
I got in on the action
marshmellow on fire just the way I like it
This is love
Cole making Brian one
Silas was loving it
inspecting his smore
David cleaning the skewers when we were done
Joshua was just too tired.
We had a very nice dinner Sunday night with the Shubins then went outside to make some smores. We had a great time, good food, lots of laughs and yummy smores.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Okay so I seriously would only let YOU post such unattractive pictures of me on the internet. If they weren't so stinkin funny I'd protest. Seriously good times. Thanks for hangin. We had a blast.

Lauren said...

That is way fun! I can't believe Josh didn't like it!!! Tell Josh to save me his s'mores next time and I'll take care of them. *Wink*

Looks like you had fun!

Meli_Mama said...

Yummy - you're making me hungry! I LOVE Smores. :)

Aimee- said...

Good Times, Good Times! Fun Memories!