Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Womans Retreat East Anaheim 2009

The gifts we received this weekend
We first stopped for lunch at Tom's Farms good eating
Susan & Danette enjoying their pens they got this weekend
Danette working hard
The check in table
getting ready for the ladies to arrive
Cyndy practicing and sounding beautiful
Linda singing
The worship team
The theme of the weekend
Sweet little mama duck and her babies
Aren't they cute Beautiful view from our rooms
Cyndy & I
Good yummy dinner
Cyndy led worship it was amazing
Some of the decorations
Susan & Susan
Mary, Cheryl & another sweet lady
The beauty of the bible college
The building in the distance is the sanctuary
Worship time
My sister
Becky & I
More pictures of the beauty of the conference center/bible college
The path to the dining hall
One of the falls at the conference center
The sanctuary
The little prahyer chapel at the Conference center
The inside of the prayer chapel
My favorite picture in the prayer chapel
Susan & I
This last weekend I went to California for my birthday to a retreat with Calvary Chapel East Anaheim. It was a beautiful weekend and a great time with my sister and old friends. Debbie Alsdorf spoke on going deeper with Christ it was for me the best retreat I have been on. I had prayed before I left about being renewed and felt the Lord telling me that is why I was going then it came time to get our words and I opened mine up and is was "Renewal" what a surprise I was right where God wanted me for my birthday. God met me at the retreat and I had a great time with him.

5 comments:

PraisinYahweh said...

Happy Birthday ... belated! I am so thankful that you were called to the Lord's feet to celebrate it and go deeper! See you soon!

Aimee- said...

That is great Tammy! Looks like it was nice. Thank you for sharing.

It's great when we are right where God wants us to be with out us even knowing it or why.

God's Girl said...

Oh how I miss Murietta! I would have loved, loved, loved to be there to hear one of my all time favorite speakers, Debbie Alsdorph.

Looks like everything was really nice! I'm so glad you got to go and be refreshed and renewed!

Love you Tammy!

Oh, and thank you so much for the book and the goodies you brought back for me. You are so thoughtful and sweet!

Erica said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love love love Murietta!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place to have a retreat and spend your birthday. I am so glad you were refreshed and blessed!
Love ya!