Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kids Kastle Pell City Alabama

All of us at Kids Kastle
The kids rock climbing
Loving the slide
Being silly
Too cute
Just hanging out
He wanted to hang out too
Trying out their balance
Joshua on the tire swing
Making Aunt Laurie work hard
Aunt Laurie enjoying her nephew
Go Hannah & daddy
They just kept spinning and loving it
Leaving the park
Joshua got a parting gift he slipped and fell.
There was this really fun park for the kids that Laurie took us too and the kids loved it. They played for a long time and didn't want to leave.

5 comments:

Julee Huy said...

This reminds me of Box Canyon Park in Yorba Linda. My kids loved it, but my sister told me it burned down in the fires! Which I guess isn't a big surprise it's such a big wooden thing. :)

Nice to see your kids happy smiling faces again this morning! :)

God's Girl said...

Oh... looks like they had fun.
I love the family picture. Your heights are perfect for a stair-step picture! : )

Elissa Hill said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! And I am LOVING The tree's in Alabama! WOW they are huge compared to here... I soo miss them. LOL!

Aimee- said...

I wish they had something like that here. But I guess it would be to hot to go here in the summer-time. Looks like a lotta fun!

Susanz Place said...

very fun!