Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yard Sale for retreat

Chelsea & I
Christy sorting things out
Isn't he cute
Keep looking
Debbie holding things for a lady who was shopping
Rosy & Kristy checking things out
Joan looking for more money to keep shopping
Today was a little slow but people kept coming
Rosy watching over things
Checking things out
Christy & Chelsea
Cheryl checking things out
Kristy checking out a stepping stool to see if it was sturdy
Chelsea making a sale
Today was our annual yard sale to raise money for retreat we had lots of fun and met lots of people. The fellowship among our ladies made getting up at 5am well worth it. I am looking forward to our next one.

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Looks like you ladies had fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I miss you my friend!

Julie

Blessed said...

Hi Tammy,

Is this for our retreat? I'm so looking forward to seeing you and being roomies with you! Can't wait!

Love ya,
Michelle :)

My Blessed Life said...

Michelle
We do a couple of yard sales each year and we take all the money we get that comes in and we divide it among all the ladies who worked it and they get it to go towards their retreat. It's a good way for people who can't afford the whole thing to work towards paying their retreat. I am also looking forward to your retreat and rooming with you it's going to be lots of fun. I miss you girl.

Aimee- said...

Looks like a-lott-a fun! ;)