Sunday, August 17, 2008

Womens Leadership Retreat

We are here and it's beautiful
Hanging out relaxing
talking with friends
Good teaching
picking good worship and we had some great worship
praying
More good teaching
communion
Lots of laughter
reading birthday cards
opening gifts
Celebrating Elissa's life

Great discussions
writing thank you notes
getting in those last pictures
Packing up to go home
Good bye see you next year



We had our first annual Womans Leadership Retreat and oh what a blessing it was. We had a beautiful place to stay (I will post pictures later) lots of fun, great fellowship, great worship, communion and great teachings. God made himself so real to us this weekend and blessed us above and beyond. It was such a time of bonding and sweet times with our Lord. What a blessing this weekend was.

6 comments:

Susanz Place said...

a gift a real gift!

God's Girl said...

I have to agree!!! We were blessed beyond measure!

Thank you Lord!

God's Girl said...

Tam,
Thank you again for sharing your heart with us for communion. It really blessed my heart.

I also enjoyed time with you just catching up and talking. But... I will always remember our laughter!

I love you my dear friend!

xoxoxoxox

drea said...

Tammy,
I was great spending time with you this weekend. Your joy is so contagious, like sunshine breaking through the clouds.I truely feel blessed that the Lord has gifted me with a new friend.

Thank you for sharing comumnion with us, it was a very worshipful time.

I am looking foward to the next retreat, great memories, and more laughter.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Thoes are some great Pictures! I had such a blast!! Thank you for your sweet time of sharing communion with us. It really touched my heart! I Love you all! More than you know : ) .
Love ya Tammy.

Elissa Hill

Sheri Nash said...

This makes me miss the retreats we had for Childrens in So. Cal!! That is awesome