Monday, August 4, 2008

Joshua's first day of Kindergarten

Brushing our teeth for school
Cute in his school uniform
Strapped in ready to go to school
Off we go
His backpack & water bottle in front of his classroom
Mommy & Me
Daddy & Me
Sissy & Me
His cute name tag
Mrs. Coronado his teacher
Donuts & Juice with the parents
The pricipal Mr. Hanna welcoming everyone
lining up to go to class
off they go
bye son have a good day


Well Joshua had fun today at school however he did get moved to yellow for talking while his teacher was talking, when I told him I wasn't happy about him getting in trouble he responded with "well at least I didn't get sent to the principals office" So tonight mommy, daddy & Joshua will be sitting down to a long talk. I told him next time he needs to raise his hand if he wants to talk. Mommy did well today I only cried when I was getting him dressed having Hannah & Brian to come home with me made today easier however tomorrow will be a different story. So Joshua is officially in kindergarten. Stay tuned for what might be a long school year.



8 comments:

Meli_Mama said...

He looks like such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

I was really, really praying for both of you guys this morning. (((hugs)))

Blessed said...

Oh, I remember waaaaay back to Shawna's first day of Kindergarten. These are such precious times. Enjoy them. They fly by!!

You did such a great job documenting all of it. He looks sooo big and cute!

I can't believe you guys are back in school already. We start in 3 weeks and that's still too soon for me.

Miss you!

mom23girls said...

He is so adorable. I have been praying for you as this milestone approached.

Sarah said...

this makes me cry! Too cute, what a stud in his uniform!

Carolynne said...

So adorable! So great that you took all those pics!

God's Girl said...

Awe... I'm amazed at how fast he has grown up! What a big day!
How cute he looks...

Aimee- said...

All Grown' Up! Too Cute he is!!