Monday, August 11, 2008

Anniversary getaway part I Aspen Winds

Here is where we stayed it was amazing
Lets go in
This is what I found waiting for us Martinelis Sparkling apple cider on ice, two coffee mugs with hugs in one and kisses in the other, beautiful flowers and a very sweet card
Our comfy bed
Loveseat we watched the olympics on
Jacuzzi tub for two
A fireplace for ambiance
nice kitchenette with coffee
the view from our back door
this was the back yard
Our patio
The happy couple
This is Aspen Winds the place Brian took me for our 10th Anniversary it was so beautiful. Toni Clifton told us about this place her friends owned so we booked it (thank you Toni) Oh my it was everything we needed and wanted. The sparkling cider, flowers, card and candy were an annivesary gift from Toni who set it up with the owners to have waiting for Brian and I when we arrived, I was so touched I cried. We had the most amazing view from our back patio a river ran behind our room and lots of Gods beauty. We would sit on the back porch or the red swing chairs and talk and just take in what God created. We loved our room and the the wonderful couple who ran the place were such a blessing. (to be continued)



7 comments:

God's Girl said...

oooooo.... looks so pretty! I'm so glad you guys got a chance to go away just the 2 of you to a beautiful place.

Todd and I want to go there now!

Welcome home. We missed you!

P.S. you are up late tonight....

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!!! (And yes, I made it home just fine!)

Sierra Leone Mission Trips said...

Hello "Blessed Life!" "God's girl" commented on my blog today, so I decided to peek in on a few of her friends.

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. My husband and I have been married 34 years and I simply do not know how the time has passed so fast. Enjoy every minute you have together!

Have a wonderful day in the Lord!

Erica said...

Oh how pretty!! It looks PERFECT! I love your "backyard".

Carolynne said...

How perfect! Beautiful back yard and fabulous room~ I'll have to remember this place.

Glad you had such a wonderful trip

Meli_Mama said...

You look like you had the best trip ever. So relaxing and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Wow! All i can say is WOW! Looks like you guys had a blast. Congratulations on your 10th! I can't wait to get away with damon like that.