Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rocky Mountain National Park

If you hike in here you could see the water fall that started this rage of water
The park was so beautiful
the clouds started coming in
We saw 2 female moose
I guess we were bothering them
cute little chipmunk
I wasn't too thrilled about being up so high but the view was awesome
1/2 way up there was a bathroom and picture stop
As I was trying to get this picture a little boy who's hand you see walked up put his hand down and as this cute little guy got close to him he wacked it and knocked it down the other side
This little guy just sate there and watched us
Enjoying Gods beauty


Here comes the storm I am ready to get back down and out of here
There was still snow in some places
It began to rain
The only hiking Brian did was up this rock for this picture
Just checking out the view



We took a day to go into the park and look for animals and great views and we got it. It was a beautiful day and so we began our trek up the mountain on the way up I looked out my side window and realized how far up we were and that I couldn't see the road and thought I was going to get sick (me and heights don't mix) however I told Brian lets keep going I just wont look out the side window then the rain started and the clouds came in and it started to get foggy so my husband found a place to turn around and we went back down before the weather got too bad. We were so close to the top. If you are a hiker there are so many places to stop and start hiking. What an amazing thing to see. We are so spoiled by all the beautiful things God created just to bless us.




2 comments:

Aimee- said...

How beautiful! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time! :)

God's Girl said...

So, so pretty!!!