Monday, December 8, 2008

Womans Christmas Luncheon

Tammy's table
Illa's table
Julie K's table
Judy's table
Carrie's table
Sharon's table
Kristy's table
Rebecca's table
Monica's table
Cee Cee's table
Sharon's table
Chelsea's table
Christy's table
Antionette's table
Antionette's table
Drea & Rita's table
Saturday was our womans Christamas Lunch and different people decorated tables. The room looked so nice with all the different ones, here are pictures of the tables I labled them the best I could remember who decorated them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! All of those tables look so beautiful. I wish I could of been there. You could just see all the love that was put into everyone of them.
Thank you for sharing them with us.
I love you so much and miss you even more.
Laurie

Paula said...

Those table settings really are beautiful. I'm so impressed by people who can make something--a table, a room, a home--truly beautiful. It is not a talent I have. I'm really happy if I can keep chaos at bay!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!! Can you email them to me for our files. We have such great talent. I'm amazed.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tables. :) The luncheon was a huge blessing!
Love,
Malinda