Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Gift Wrapping Day

All of our supplies
The table is ready bring on the gifts to wrap
The sweet lady in the pink jacket shared with us she just found out she is pregnant she has been trying for 10 years we were so excited for her.
Our 10:30 - 11:30 crew (Charlie Golden not pictured did coffee runs and entertained for us)
Erica wrapping with love
Our 11:30 - 12:30 crew
Our 12:30 - 1:30 crew (these were the fancy wrappers and they made home made bows)
We met some great people today
Here is my crew the 1:30 - 2:30 bunch.
We had such a great day we wrapped lots of gifts met lots of wonderful thankful people and we had great fellowship. This is one of my favorite activities of the year, it's such a great way to reach out to the community and bless lots of people. I can't wait until next year maybe we will wrap for 5 hours next time.

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

I sure wish we could have been there today! It looks like it went really great! Good job Tammy! What a blessing this ministry is! : )

Lauren said...

It looks amazing! I'm sure so many people were blessed!

drea said...

It looked like you had so much fun. I wish I was able to make it. Hopefully next year. I missed seeing you on Sunday.
Have a blessed Christmas friend.
xoxox

Erica said...

Nice. We had a good time. Loved chatting with some people from the community. Merry Christmas friend!!