Monday, December 29, 2008

The Millage Cook

The Millage Cook
The sign was made by my two children
You see I made pancakes for breakfast this morning and they must have been good because my children decided we should open a restaurant and it should be called "The Millage Cook" They made the above sign and and wanted to post it outside so the neighbors could see and could come in and eat. They were even making up a menu of what mom cooks that is good for people to order. They are very creative but we told them the sign needed to stay inside so they are making a list of friends for us to invite over to eat. They just make me laugh sometimes.

7 comments:

Julie said...

How cute! I'd like to make the first reservation in your new restaurant. :)

outdoor.mom said...

That is sooooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haven't had your pancakes, but if they're anything like your yummy coffee, I'll come!

Robin/Mom/Mimee said...

sounds so much like something our kids would have done at that age. always creating and using the imagination. so fun... enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Ok I would like to book a reservation Please.
This is to cute !!!!!!.. How creative they both are.

Could you please post the menu when it is done.

HUGS ~ Laurie

God's Girl said...

Yeah... I can see that. The Millage Cook would be an awesome restaurant! Make reservations for 3! We will be there!

So cute!

OK is Osmel and Karen said...

That is the sweetest thing...
that is why we love them sooo much.
lavish love on them for me.