Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hannah's Christmas Moosical

Here is my little Martina the moose before we left
Hannah & her two best friends Crayton & Patrick
getting ready to go on stage her friends Zach played father time
the kids in the choir
go Hannah
getting ready to sing
she's a cute moose
the other kids
Baby New Year
Toni and Laura got Hannah flowers for her performance Laura had to leave
Miss Jones & Hannah she is her music teacher she was also her 1st grade teacher
Miss Tenerovich & Hannah this is her teacher
We took Hannah to Red Robyn for desert afterwards Joshua well he doesn't do desert and he is not feeling well
Hannah & her hot fudge sunday
This is what Brian and I shared Mud Pie. It was yummy!
Tonight was Hannah's Moosical for Christmas it was so cute and she sang her first solo and had the lead part. We are so proud of her. I taped her song on my camera but cut off the first half of it but I will post that later. Toni Clifton and Laura Davis got her flowers for her performance they are so sweet. Joshua's performance is next week he will be playing Rudolph the red nosed Horse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could of been there. Hannie you rock girlfriend.
You are the cutest little moose.
I am so proud of you.
I love you so much and miss you beyond words.
Keep your eyes on Jesus and remember to always keep Him first.
God Bless you sweetheart.
Love Aunt Laurie & Unlce David

Joshie I am so sorry you are so sick.
I love you little man.
Aunt Laurie

Brian it's about the mile high pie.
Dude you rock.
Love you.

Tam,
I miss you so much.

Love The Brasher's

Susanz Place said...

Hannie - you are the cutest moose!

maybe when i get there you can sing your song for me - that would be the best christmas gift ever
xoxoxoxoxo

Julie said...

Way to go, Hannah! You are a great moose. I can't wait to hear you sing on the video.

Sarah said...

Thats too cute! It would have been fun to see her sing!! I love the moose antlers!

Erica said...

MMMMM Yummy!!! Way to go Hannah! Now I'm craving mile high mud pie!