Saturday, July 19, 2008

Supper for Six

Steve our host made us a great salad
Smile
BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, beans & salad awesome meal
We included the kids they ate at a seperate table
getting our food
Lisa and I
Lisa serving brownies & ice cream
Coffee, ice cream & brownies does it get any better?
Brian, Tammy, Lisa, Steve, Clayton & Beth
Clayton & Beth
Lisa & Steve
Flying baby

Tonight was our second supper for six and the food was awesome. We had such a good time of fellowship before we new it it was 10pm. We brought the kids with us this time they ate in a different room then played in the playroom the rest of the night they were great. We have one more dinner with these sweet couples which Brian and I will host. I hate so see it end it's been lots of fun.



2 comments:

Sheri Nash said...

Hey Tammy I had no idea Steve and Lisa were out there tell them Hi for us please. I love seeing all of your pics.

God's Girl said...

Looks like a great group! I'm glad you guys had a good time (even though I missed you last night)!