Sunday, July 13, 2008

School starts in 3 weeks

I can't believe in 3 weeks my children will start school. Brian is going to go in late that day so he can be there and to calm his crying wife after she leaves her son for the first time. (this is bitter/sweet) I am just about finished with uniforms for both of them and I have half of Hannah's supplies and I haven't even started on Joshua's yet. I got them both back packs and even went online to Disneystore and purchased lunch bags for them and they are even personalized Joshua's has Wall.e embroidered on the front with his name and Hannah's has HSM with a music note embroidered on the front with her name on it and they were only $7.99 on sale. This summer is going so fast I can't believe it. Tomorrow Joshua starts his swimming lessons at 8am M-F for two weeks I am going to be so tired but I guess it's good for me to get used to being up early since school starts so soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!! Crazy! I will pray for you a lot that day, I'm dreading the day I send Chloe off, I know she will be like me when its time to go to school. My mom wanted to drive me to school, and then walk me to my class, but I told her that I didn't want her to do that, and that I wanted to ride the bus! She cried. Needless to say mom drove me to school.