Saturday, July 19, 2008

Joshua's 2nd basketball game

Joshua is number 1
trying to not get hit by the ball
Looking the wrong way
Today Joshua tells me basketball isn't so much fun mom but I will keep playing because I want the trophy. Oh what a kid. The coaches wife told me today that her son (who is 6 and one of our best players ) was just like Joshua last year she said he was newly 5 and she wasn't sure why he was out there and look at him now. She gave me lots of hope that by next year he will know what to do and maybe even make a basket or two but for now he's the cutest and the funniest kid out there.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the posts of Joshua's games... just too funny and it makes me laugh so hard! :) Cute little kid! :)

tmshafer said...

This little guy is priceless! Reminds me of Stephen when he started playing Rollerhockey, he made a goal for the other team :) He will get the hang of it Mom, but, in the meantime, he is making us all laugh. Love you!