Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hannah meets her teacher

Hannah's new seat for the 3rd grade
Here's her cubby and some of her books for the 3rd grade
This is her teacher Miss Tenerovich
I love the creativity of all the teachers
My daughter is an orange crayon

Tonight was Hannah's turn to meet her teacher. She was very sweet and very young. (I am old enough to her mom too) This is her first time teaching she just graduated from Michigan and moved here to be a teacher at Rosefield. This is the first year Hannah has kids in her class that she already knows, she is very happy about that. I laughed because they have her seated side by side with the boy she got student of the month with last year. Maybe history will repeat itself. Well I guess we are ready to start school next week. Let the school year begin.

No comments: