Monday, June 2, 2008

Tagged by Erica "I"


(verb)

I am: A child of the King.

I think: I live a very blessed life.

I know: Where I am going when I die.

I want: To go away with my husband for our 10 year anniversary.

I have: An amazing husband & children.

I wish: My whole family knew the Lord

I hate: Satan

I miss: My grandfather so much it hurts.

I fear:Something happening to Brian or my kids.

I feel: Very loved.

I hear: My children playing.

I smell: My lotion.

I search: For Gods will in my life.

I wonder: What my children that I lost look like.

I regret: Not being the best example of Christ in High School.

I ache: At the thought of someone dying without Christ.

I care: About Gods people

I always: Tell my husband I love him before he leaves the house.

I am not: Perfect just forgiven.

I believe: In miracles.

I dance: Not very well.

I sing: All the time, all day every day.

I cry: Way too easy.

I don’t always: Spend the time in Gods word that I should.

I write: This blog to keep in touch.

I win: When I give up my will and surrender to Gods.

I lose: When I think my way is better than Gods.

I never: Want to take Brian and my kids for granted.

I confuse: Most women with my love for sports especially the Steelers.

I listen: With my heart.

I can usually be found: Singing or with a glass of ice water in my hand.

I am afraid of: Losing someone I love.

I need: For nothing when I am trusting my Lord.

I am happy about: Being Brian's wife, Hannah & Joshua's mom and A most important a child of the King.
OK now my turn to tag someone so Susan and Brittany consider yourselves tagged.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This one was a fun one! Thanks for sharing your answers! Oh, and as far as getting my family to move to AZ....um, they wouldn't like the heat, and Damon still wouldn't have a job. :) I'm sorry!

Susanz Place said...

ok i'll play