Wednesday, June 25, 2008

36 Years old in Christ

Today is my spiritual birthday I was saved June 25, 1972 36 years ago. WOW! I am so grateful that my dad & grandfather shared Christ with me when I was young. It's been an amazing road to travel with many ups and some downs but worth every trial. I am also so grateful that God listened to the heart of a 9 year old child. How far I have come over the years but oh how much further I need to go. So Lord as I strive daily to become a Proverbs 31 woman forgive me when I fail and please pick me back up and help me to never give up. Even after 36 years your grace still amazes me.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Spiritual Birthday!!!

God's Girl said...

It is so neat that you know the date! Wow... wouldn't you say that time certainly does fly?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tammy! 36 years is awesome! Thank you Jesus!

Susanz Place said...

yes "Grace" still amazes me too!
;0)
couldn't resist

happy birthday big sis
xoxoxoxo

yes everyone she is older than me

My Blessed Life said...

You are one funny girl Susan.

Carolynne said...

What a great date to celebrate! Do you wonder where 36 years went? 36 years with the Lord is fabulous - but barely a blip when you think about being with him eternally. How awesome is that?