Sunday, June 1, 2008

A sad day for our worship team

Today was Sarah's last day with the worship team her and Damon and the kids are moving back home. I am so sad.
She sounded so pretty today.
She always has that smile.
My new friend I will miss you.
Erica, Sarah & I. Erica thank you for introducing me to your best friend Sarah she is such a blessing. Sarah I can't wait to hear the things God has ahead for you but I am sad for Erica and I and the rest of the body that you are leaving. Please come back and visit often.

6 comments:

Erica said...

BOO HOO HOO HOO!!! Stinkin Sarah. I'm so starting a club. Sarah knows the name. It makes saying goodbye easier.

Sarah said...

aww, don't make me cry! I need a kleenex! I will miss you too for sure!

Sarah said...

P.S. Your pictures turned out cute..I love the one of all of us!

Anonymous said...

I will miss her beautiful voice up there, too!!!

Aimee- said...

I will miss you too Sarah! You will be missed by all! Everytime I go into Jaxxons room--I see the picture you made...Thank you for such an awesome job with the room, picture, and for Morgi's flowers! Please keep in touch!

PS:
I love the picture of the three of you too! :)

God's Girl said...

Oh... We are all so sad. It is hard to see a best friend leave.

We will miss that sweet girl too!

Let's pray her back. Hee Hee Hee