Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day Lunch at Red Robin's

Alan praying for our food
Teddy is a good listener
Brian & daddy's girl having some snuggle time
Alan & Matt watching golf
David doing what David does best "smiling"
Silas, Erica & Joshua
Silas explaining things to Le.


We had such a nice Fathers Day lunch with friends we had 8 adults and 9 kids at lunch on Sunday, we sat all the adults at one end and the kids at the other. It was fun to have fellowship with friends and celebrate the wonderful men God has given Erica, Teddy, Le and I. Happy Fathers Day guys.

6 comments:

Aimee- said...

It was great to see you ALL there! Rachelle and I were bummed that we ate so soon! It would have been fun for all of us to join the all of you!

Susanz Place said...

i miss teddy listening ;0) - love her up for me - i miss that girl!

God's Girl said...

Oh... looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it. I slept :0

Erica said...

Uh hem - no pictures of you!! It was a fun lunch even with all the crazy kids. I love watching Teddy with those kids. She's one special lady.

Julee Huy said...

Happy Father's Day!

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could've been there! :D