Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WOW! My 100th Blog

100 reasons why I love Brian
1) He is my good and perfect gift from God
2) He loves Jesus with all his heart
3) He is my husband
4) He is the father of my children
5) He ask me to marry him
6) He has a really cute smile
7) He loves football
8) He loves baseball
9) He loves real wrestling not WWE
10) He loves chocolate
11) He loves my cooking
12) He loves my family
13) He lets me stay home to be a mom
14) He leads our family
15) He makes me laugh
16) He Rocks!
17) He is my best friend
18) I love the way he treats his mom
19) He is a great provider for our family
20) He thinks things through before making a decision
21) He remembers all our anniversaries (dating, engagement, & wedding)
22) He tells me everyday how much he loves me
23) He calls me several times a day to talk to me
24) He prefers to spend his free time with his family
25) He gave me my wonderful house
26) He gave me a great brother in law
27) He gave me two great kids
28) He gave me the perfect wedding
29) He gave me the perfect honeymoon
30) He reads the bible and lives it
31) He’s a great ball player
32) He loves Knott’s Berry farm as much as I do
33) He prays for me
34) He prays with me
35) He prays for our family
36) He listens to me when I need him to
37) He vacuums
38) He does dishes
39) He does his own laundry
40) He cleans the house
41) He keeps the Jacuzzi in great working order so it’s always ready when I need it
42) He loves my silliness
43) He is very silly
44) He has NEVER been shy with me
45) He loves me unconditionally
46) He is smarter than I am
47) He’s a great bass player
48) He looks great in a singlet
49) His mere presence in a room makes me smile
50) He strives to be like Christ
51) He answers my questions about the bible
52) I love finding him reading the bible
53) He thinks Susan is funny
54) He gave me a love for hockey
55) He roots for my Steelers when they are on
56) He lets me golf with him
57) His integrity
58) He loves babies
59) He let my nephew call him Uncle Barney for years
60) He lets me buy his clothes
61) He gave me a grandma that I adore
62) He has great parents
63) He rocks my world
64) He believes in me
65) I love to sit and listen to him play worship music on his guitar
66) He makes me feel safe
67) He understands me
68) He makes me feel secure
69) He lets me serve in ministry
70) He is a hand’s on parent
71) He holds my hand in public
72) He gives me PDA’s
73) He was my coach when I had kids
74) He is amazing
75) He always has time for his children
76) He puts up with my faults and still loves me
77) He doesn’t tease me when I cry at movies
78) He gets things in the cabinets for me I can’t reach
79) He puts up with my constant singing
80) He coaches our daughter’s softball team
81) He took me to The Little Brown Church in the Vale
82) He still loves taking me on dates
83) He got up in the middle of the night to feed our babies so I could sleep
84) He changed diapers
85) He let me have 8 bride’s maids
86) He gave up a trip to Israel to marry me
87) His faith
88) He WOW’s me
89) He moved me out of California
90) He puts me and the kids first
91) He is fun to go on a road trip with
92) He respects me
93) He asked my dad if he could marry me
94) He saved me from a lizard and a crab in Jamaica
95) He let’s me buy shoes
96) We make decisions together
97) He makes me melt when he kisses me
98) He encourages me
99) He tells me I’m beautiful even without makeup
100) Because he is just stinking awesome
!

8 comments:

Aimee- said...

That is just great and oh so sweet! Thank you for sharing! :)

Erica said...

How cute are you!! What a sweet wife! Way to go Brian! I can't believe your already at a 100!!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to read - you guys are a great example of a godly marriage. We are so glad to have moved out here and be surrounded with people like you guys!

Susanz Place said...

because i am funny!!!

PDA? - patting da area

Villalobos Family said...

Number 78! I feel ya girl! I think that's why I let Adam still be around...jk!!!

Donna said...

Too much sweetness in one post!

Donna :-)

Sarah said...

That ROCKS! Thats all I have to say........

Barbara said...

Reason 101: His friend Damon. :D

Barbara's been blogging for a little while now, she doesn't have one of these lists yet. mmm?

-Damon.