Friday, April 11, 2008

Prayer Request

Family & Friends Next Wednesday April 16th @9:00am I will be having a CT Scan on my abdomen and Pelvis area to check my gallbladder and to check for diverticulitus. Please pray for wisdom for my doctor in a diagnosis and treatment. Please also pray for me for peace and to let the Lord calm my fears. I am a little nervous and scared but I do know that God is in control and I need to rest in that. I will let you all know the results as soon as I get them. Thank you for your prayers they are greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I'll be praying for you!! :) I've heard that CT Scans are no fun, the noise and everything. I sure do hope I never have to have one.......
Prayerfully,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami,
I am praying for you right now. May you be filled with God's peace that passes comprehension. May you know the length and width and depth of God's love for you as you wait on the outcome of this test. Lord, grant the doctors wisdom who will be looking at the results of the test and help them find an answer. Most of all, may You be glorifed in Tammi's life!

Sarah said...

I will surely be praying for you! :)

Aimee- said...

We are all praying for you over here! Please keep us posted! BIG HUGS!

Aimee- said...

Any word yet Tammy? How are you feeling and doing? Been prayin' for you and thinking about you a lot!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My Blessed Life said...

No word yet I will probably know next week. Thanks for your prayers they are much appreciated.