Sunday, April 20, 2008

Church Picnic

Sharing dessert
Go Hannah!
cooling off Darrell
My little pirate
Friends
Today we had our first Calvary Chapel Surprise picnic and it was lots of fun. There was lots of food, games, homeade pie contest, face painting and lots of fellowship, oh yes we even had the paparazzi Shubin there. The kids had a great time Joshua got his face painted so he could be a pirate. He loved it and when he saw himself in the mirror he said "I am the cutest pirate I ever did see." He is a funny kid. After the picnic daddy had a softball game then we went to Red Robin for dinner, the waitress liked Joshua's pirate look so much she asked if she could take a picture of him.

6 comments:

Meli_Mama said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could have been there.

Sarah said...

too cute!!That josh sure is a funny one! We should have gotten a pic of the 3 of us, that would have been cute too!

My Blessed Life said...

The next time paparazzi Shubin is around we will have to take one.

Susanz Place said...

in the words of steph - "i've never even seen a pair of shoes that cute" - you know the grandness of that statement - aaarrrrr!!! - or how ever you make that pirate sound
xoxoxoxo

Susanz Place said...

when we finally make that calendar( oviously for Christmas) we need that face

did hannah win? love her up for me
oxoxoxo

Julee Huy said...

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were in Orange County. Church picnics and baseball, does it get any better than that?

Reminds me of the good ole days, although at the time they didn't seem as good as they do now! :)