Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Happy Birthday

Beautiful Roses from my husband
Pretty flower from Teddy
A beautifully wrapped gift from Monica at the park
Amazing cupcakes Monica made (with a recipe from Erica) yummy!
I started my day at the park for a playday for Joshua and was quite surprised to find awesome cupcakes and a gift waiting for me along with lots of kids for Joshua to play with and moms for me to fellowship with. What a nice way to start my day. After park time Joshua and I went shopping then to pick up Hannah & more shopping, after we got home my doorbell rang and I opened it to Teddy & Mindy with my very pretty flowers in hand. How sweet and what a surprise. Then my wonderful husband came home with beautiful roses. I feel so blessed. Brian, the kids, and I went to the Elephant Bar for dinner and had a great meal followed by some very yummy Creme Brulee. (We tried to take pictures but my batteries died in the camera :( I was so sad) then my husband took me to the bible book store and he and the kids bought me some gifts. What a great night with my family they made me feel so loved. I had a great day full of surprises, emails, IM's and lots of phone calls. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday such a great day. I feel blessed beyond words.

2 comments:

Meli_Mama said...

Sounds like a fabulous birthday!

Way to go Brian with the roses! :)

Sarah said...

I must sing it again on this post..Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to TAAAAAMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! ..... and many more, on channel 4, and scooby doo on channel 2! (that last part was from Chloe and Evan) Love ya!!